The construction sites are one of those places which are filled with deadly hazards which at times can prove to be fatal. A person who trends in such area should take additional care as one bad step can end his life in a not so pleasant way. The basic protective gears such as properly certified helmet, safety shoes, and eyewear should always get used without failure. The construction sites are often sparsely populated with warning signs to help a person visiting such sites for the first time remains safe.
In this blog, we will try to enlighten our readers with few of the basic safety signs we commonly find in a construction site.
- Danger! Construction Work In Progress: This is one of the most common signs we come across near a construction site. The sign helps the passer-by to prepare him to be more careful while moving forward.
- Report to Site Office: This particular sign we commonly come across while visiting a restricted area. The need to register in the site office gets priority over any other thing. Once done with registration, the site office may inform the status of the site and provide the visitor with necessary protective equipment.
- Safety Helmet Required: The risk of any head injury while visiting construction sites is exceptionally high. The need to wear a helmet to protect one’s head becomes quite essential. The sign similar to this informs the visitor about the risks associated while visiting the place.
- Foot Protection Required: Similar to head we often end up injuring our foot while visiting a developing site; the risks such as getting injured by rust nails, or some sharp objects are quite high. The shoes which we use regularly are not good enough to stop a sharp object from entering our foot. The special safety shoes provided by the contractor or site office lined by steel plates help a person from having any undue injury.
- Unauthorized Entry Prohibited: The sign such as these gets commonly found near restricted or high-security areas. The restrictions imposed by concerned authority may be due to several factors. Restrictions such as these get commonly imposed by them to ensure the safety of the life of the passer-by or the project has some national interest involved.
These are few of the most of the signs which we commonly come across while visiting construction sites.
Check TMT bar price list in West Bengal for your construction project.